The above mentioned student (or, where the student is below 18 years of age, the parent or natural guardian), hereby confirms that the student has been advised by a competent medical examiner that he/she is medically, mentally and physically fit to participate in the Dance Classes/Shows/Events organised by SMRITI DANCE COMPANY . And he/she has no physical or mental conditions that may affect his/her ability to do so.
Notwithstanding the above, in event of any injury or other medical conditions that the student may experience during any of the classes or shows, the student authorizes SMRITI DANCE COMPANY to administer or procure the administration of medical treatment as deemed fit by qualified medical personnel if he/she is not able to act on his/her behalf and agrees not to make any claim against SDC and/or such medical practitioners, whether for negligence and/or malpractice or otherwise. The student further agrees and acknowledges that he/she will be exclusively liable and responsible for all costs, expenses and claims resulting from such medical attention provided, and shall reimburse to SMRITI DANCE COMPANY any sums expended by it in this regard.
The student shall further indemnify SMRITI DANCE COMPANY in respect of any claims, demands, losses or decrees, orders or awards that may be made against SDC and/or its representatives, instructors, employees, etc. in this regard. The student shall further indemnify SMRITI DANCE COMPANY for all loses, damages and injury caused, resulting from or in any way attribute to any illness, accident, injury or any of the members of SMRITI DANCE COMPANY occasioned by any act or omission of the student.
It is expressly understood by the student and/or student’s parent/s and/or guardian, as the case may be (hereinafter referred to as the “student” for the sake of convenience), that is not compulsory to participate in the Dance Classes/Shows/Events organised by SMRITI DANCE COMPANY. The student expressly confirms and states to SDS that he/she has voluntarily chosen to participate and/or perform out of his/her own freewill and not under any kind of pressure from SDC, its representatives., instructors or employees, or anyone whatsoever to do so.
SMRITI DANCE COMPANY assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, a communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alterations to your Entry.
The Company reserves the right to disqualify you if you or your group:
– submit an Entry which, in the opinion of the Company, includes objectionable content including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language or if your Entry otherwise brings the Company into disrepute;
– submit an Entry which is not in accordance with the relevance of the coursework for which the entry is submitted. i.e. contains a different dance, contains music other than that associated with the choreography taught, contains content that represents a copyright infringement to any 3rd party.
– are deemed in the opinion of the Company to be acting outside the spirit of any course, event, competition being held, or are breaching the etiquette of social conduct on the SDC platform.
You acknowledge that any decision made by the Company is final.
PROHIBITED USES OF THE WEBSITE / APP
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site
– in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
– in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
– for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
– to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
– to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
– to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree
– not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the site, any equipment or network on which the site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
MISUSE OF THE SERVICES
FEES & PAYMENTS
You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated in a timely manner with a payment accepted by the Site. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees using other collection mechanisms. SMRITI DANCE COMPANY reserves the right to change the fees at any time in its sole discretion. Any change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on our Site. SMRITI DANCE COMPANY does not follow any cancellation or refund policy.
1. The facility for online payment/s through credit card/ net banking account is available for select credit card and net banking account only.
2. In a credit card and/or debit card and/or net banking transaction/s, the User/Customer must use his/her own card. DWM will not be liable for any credit card or debit card or net banking fraud. You are requested to communicate all grievances related to such issues to Your Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier. SDC will not entertain or address any such grievances or issues.
3. You confirm that You are aware of the fact that when making any online payment through credit card/ net banking account, You may be directed to the payment gateway page. The payment gateway may redirect You to other website(s) maintained or controlled by third parties and We do not control such third party website/s and are not responsible for any transactions on such website/s.
4. Payments made online by credit card / net banking will not be refunded.
5. SDC shall not be responsible for all or any dispute or difference relating to online payment made by You through credit card/ net banking account.
If you purchase any services that we offer for a fee, either on a one-time or subscription basis,you agree to SMRITI DANCE COMAPNY or its licensed payment gateway storing your payment information. Failure to pay may result in the termination of your subscription.
SMRITI DANCE COMPNY reserves the right to cancel a Dance Class due to insufficient enrolment. Such decisions will be made at least one week before the scheduled course date. Every effort will be made to avoid cancellations! In case of a cancellation you’ll get your course fee reimbursed.